Why Women Stop Having Sex -by Blond Bombshell
Viper let’s throw down the gloves and get to the real point of Thursday’s article concerning ten rules for men. You want to know why women stop having sex after they are married. Admit it! That is why you think most relationships fail. It is a common compliant that once women get married or into a
After years listening to both sides, I give Legal Pub readers a list of things that can go wrong and cause a women to lose interest.
It is because the woman:
l. was more interested in the wedding then the man.
2. was more invested in the baby then the relationship.
3. was never that sexual in the first place. She always had issues that surrounded sex.
4. was just a bitch and sex is all about control.
5. was adversely effected by the pill. It reduces libido in 30% of women.
6. has become bored. Instead of hot lust she gets the same brand of sex every time.
7. has let herself get out of shape so that she doesn’t even want to see her self naked.
8. has forgotten how important sex is to her mate..
9. lives in a little girl dream world of happily ever after without grounding in reality.
10. expects a man to be able to go with out because she can.
11. forgets to act like a girl friend instead of as a wife and mother..
12. stops being a female and instead becomes a sexless creature.
13 is having an affair.
14 never tells him what she wants because he should just know.
15 refuses to let go of past fights, arguments and hurt feelings.
Women also go cold because the man:
1. treat’s her like crap and expects that to not matter.
2. acts like a little boy forcing her to play mom.( No mother wants to sleep with her son.)
3. acts like her father instead of her lover.
4. only shows affection when he is horny.
5. talks at her not to her or not at all.
6. gets too comfortable and use the toilet with the door open.
7. has a affair.
8. insists on sex acts that he knows are a huge turn off.
9. demands too much sex.(I.e. everyday 3 x a day.)
10. tell her she is fat, stupid, boring, or a nag.
11. talks about his hot new co-worker
12. spends way too much time apart from her with porn, his friends, or his sports.
13. lets himself go.
14. forgets to say” I love you” and “ I’m sorry,”
15. forgets special occasions.
16. forgets to treat her like a sweetheart.
17. is too selfish of a lover.
That’s the secret Viper. Memorize the list and tell all your male clients how to keep a sexual marriage. This is my pre Valentines gift to all you married men wanting to stay married!
Legal Pub Update: The comments are awesome and good enough to be their own separate stories. Thanks for all the great authors and scholars' opinions!