5. "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."
4. "This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time management course you sent me to."
3. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time."
2. "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?"And the NUMBER ONE best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk...
1. Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus' name, Amen."
Now to discuss disturbing MySpace incidents. First, A Baltimore teacher, Jolita Berry, said she was attacked by a student in her classroom and that a video of the attack was posted on MySpace. School police apparently didn't know about the incident until contacted by WBAL TV 11 News. A cell phone video purports to show a classroom fight. Berry is the person being beaten. Berry, an art teacher at Reginald F. Lewis High School, apparently told a student to sit down and behave. Apparently the students friends cheered her on when she got physical with the teacher. Who threw the first blow is not clear from the videos floating around on the net.
MySpace also generated controversy by capturing video of several Florida teen age girls apparently beating another teen age girl. (See Polk County Police Photo above.) Eight girls are accused of severely beating a cheerleader because she allegedly "trashed talked" them on MySpace. The girls apparently used cell phone video to document the beating and someone put it on MySpace. The 16-year-old victim is punched, kneed and slapped. Even though she huddles in the fetal position, or stands and screams at her attackers, the apparent assault continues. The 16-year-old Lakeland, Florida Teen was hospitalized with blurred vision, hearing loss, and a swollen face.